- Brand new 1/18 scale diecast car model of 1953 Porsche 356 PRE-A Silver Metallic die cast model car by Solido.
- Brand new box.
- Real rubber tires.
- Steerable wheels.
- Has opening doors.
- Detailed interior, exterior.
- Made of diecast with some plastic parts.
- Dimensions approximately L-8.75, W-3.5, H-2.75 inches.
- Ferry Porsche, son of Ferdinand and the creator of the Ladybug could not find a sports car that suited him. He decided to build it himself with the objective of the best possible weight / power ratio for a reasonable price. In 1948, the car was homologated and gave birth to the Porsche legend. The 356 PRE-A was equipped with an aluminum dress to reduce weight and had the flat engine of the Volkswagen Beetle, placed in the rear center of the car. The presentation took place at the Geneva Car Show of 1949 and drove the first orders. A success for the birth of a star, which is still not waning to this day, 70 years on.
Length: 8.0000 inch X Length: 4.0000 inch X Length: 7.0000 inch X